GLOBAL FLOORCARE SOLUTIONS
Truvox International is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of commercial and industrial floorcare machines, based in Southampton, England. From the production of its first electrical polishing machines in the early 1960’s, Truvox has successfully expanded both its product range and its geographic reach to a point where it is now recognised in over 70 countries worldwide. Truvox International has a wide range of well established brands including Orbis rotary burnishers, Hydromist carpet extractors, Valet vacuums, Multiwash scrubbers and Cimex three brush technology.
Dry Vacuum Cleaner
A compact tub vacuum that offers great performance and excellent manoeuvrability.
WHAT IS THE VTVe?
The VTVe is a high-performance, compact tub vacuum that has an A energy rating.
WHAT IS THIS VACUUM CLEANER BEST SUITED FOR?
This dry tub vacuum is ideal for nursing homes, offices and education facilities. The VTVe is designed to be compact and includes brush and crevice tools for improved cleaning in hard to reach and confined areas.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS COMMERCIAL TUB VACUUM?
- Featuring a 3-stage filtration, including a HEPA 13 filter, the VTVe provides a high filtration of all particles that are 0.3 microns and larger
- Weighing only 6kg the VTVe is light and manoeuvrable ideal for transporting between cleaning jobs
- Optional accessories are available for detail cleaning and hard to reach areas
- Tidy cable wrap storage to prevent tangling
- 11.5 litre capacity for high productivity and is inclusive of HEPA 13 fleece bag
- Quick and easy to replace cord replacement system
- For easy accessibility during use, the crevice and brush tools are stored at the rear of the machine
- Handy wand holder for convenient machine storage
IS THERE ANY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE VTVe?
- Accessories – You can view the VTVe’s range of optional accessories by navigating to the accessories tab above.
- Product Downloads – If you’re looking for more information about technical specifications then visit the product downloads tab
Alternatively, if you would like to be contacted for further information including pricing, product demonstrations and more you can fill out the product enquiry form or contact us at 01234 64564 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We now have support videos available for this machine, please see below: